Thursday, 31 December 2009

A new dashboard for Caseworks


Those who received The Christmas Caseworker Newsletter, will know that we are continuing to work on the system over the holiday period. As the final Blog of 2009, I thought I would share a prototype with users, of something which will become a big development in the 2010 release.
Having, perhaps, been a bit late into the "Dashboard" concept we are using our new toolset to catch up and create a better facility than anyone else. Below is a first prototype of what will be one of many Dashboards, which will be user configurable and user-selectable. There will be User Dashboards and Team Dashboards and the ability to nominate any of them to be the first screen when you log in, or otherwise access them from the new Menu under "My Work" and "My Team". Infact, this is early days, and my resident wizz-kid, Krish is, as I write, experimenting with a variety of options to give the best results for Caseworks Users. So keep logging into the Blog to be at the cutting edge, and dont forget you can add your own comments if you have a bright idea.
Finally, can I wish the people who log into this blog, a very happy New Year.

No comments: