Caseworks on a Blackberry? Yes it works!
But is it just me, or do other Blackberry users suffer from eye-strain to read such small text. HUBSolutions has just acquired its first Blackberry - the very latest version - 9700 - and I find that so often, when using it, the text is at the limit of what I can read.
I think we can make the text bigger, and that is going to be Selvi's next task on this project, but really this seems to me to be a big problem with the BB. Comments welcome from Adicts and Fans alike.
By contrast, we have also tried it on the iPhone, and what a joy that is to use. The text is large and so easily enlarged. Smooth rounded input boxes and buttons. Best of all, pick lists are converted automatically
. If anybody reading this, hasnt seen the iphone pick list facility - I have copied it on the right. This isn't Caseworks - to be honest I am not a mac user, and I am really not sure how to screen dump from an iphone, but it does work just like this in Caseworks.
I dont own an iphone, but have effectively sold it to several friends, just by comparing it with my own phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment