Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Holidays with Caseworks

I have just had a weeks break in Cornwall, but some how Caseworks never seemed far away! Passing this cafe in St Ives, seemed appropriate somehow.

Then, whilst on a day trip to the Scilly Isles, I received an email from an enquirer in mid-Atlantic - from a senior officer working for Cornwall County Council!
"I was passed your company details by several ASB Practitioners at the recent LGA ASB Conference....
As I\'ve heard such positive things about your bespoke systems ..."


Which was nice, so gives me an excuse to load a photo taken on that day.





Anyway, I did take my laptop with me, and did log in in the evening to respond to urgent emails. I always appreciate the users who recognise that I am working for them during my holidays, like this one from Tracy Gain, in Westminster.


"Thanks Peter.  Sorry you had to pick this up on your leave.  Hope you’re enjoying it though and you’ve found somewhere to go away from the rain!!"

and this one from Paul Guy in Durham

"Hi Peter,
thanks for the response as I wasn’t expecting one until you were back from your holidays so it is appreciated."


Actually we had much better weather in Cornwall than people clearly had in London.

Wishing all my customers a good holiday this year!

No comments: