At last January is over, and our photo competition has closed. The winner? A Christmas party entry (I suspect) from Solihull which made us all laugh. Just as funny, though not strictly within the scope of that competition was the poem submitted by a whole team of staff in Solihull. Both the poem and photo are included here. I dont think there is any more I can add to this, except to say that the iPod Nano has been bought and will be presented to the winner shortly. The poem will qualify for a runner-up prize. Watch this space to satisfy yourself that the winners are real people, and the whole thing is not just a publicity stunt.
The Poem"Keepin it real with the 'HUB' by perpetrating the perp!!
Our 'Omage' to the Hub
B 4 the Hub what did we do?
Most of us really had no clue Now the HUB has come our way
We are organised every day!!
WE LOVE YOU HUBxxx
(listen long enough and you'll hear the applause from us all!!)
3 comments:
Wow...
I LOVE the HUB Poem... keep them coming!
I love Gonky, what a fabulous and Unique Idea
Supergonk is great! They definitely deserved to win!
Post a Comment