Tuesday, 11 March 2008

All over the country

Sorry, there have been no blog entries for a week!

Periodically, demands on development go through the roof and this is definitely one of those times. Rather than bemoan the workload, I thought I would use the opportunity to experiment with Google Maps, and create an annotated map which showed how we are being torn in all directions.

This map took literally 5 minutes to knock up (I dont have any more time than that), and hopefully it will be of interest to readers of the Blog, both to re-assure that they are not forgotten, but also to see what is happening elsewhere, and why we are a bit over stretched.

Click on the points to find out what we are doing and where. Sorry, you will have to magnify the map a bit (I havent mastered that control), and when you click on a point the bubble, is a bit on the big side (I dont think there is any answer to that).


View Larger Map

No comments: