Hi
Selvi kindly sorted out our issue with inactive users and alphabetical
sort order, and this now works perfectly thanks. But would it be possible to be
able to see all those cases set to MONITOR also, as there are quite a lot of
these that often need transferring.
Thanks - Nic : Portsmouth on 28/01/2009
09:46:59
I have modified the page such that the cases that are active and are on monitor are listed for you.
: Selvi on 28/01/2009 12:52:11
Subject: RE: Issue Id: 1680 - UPDATED with new Notes.
Selvi, you are wonderful. I no longer have a fear of developing carpal tunnel syndrome!
Thanks for your help.
Nic
Sent: 28 January 2009 12:52
Wednesday, 28 January 2009
Its nice to be thanked
I couldn't resist copying this little exchange of correspondence into my blog. I often think that customers underestimate the importance of being appreciative if they want to ge the most out of their suppliers. Nic from Portsmouth gets full marks, not just for saying thanks, but also doing a good job for the Users, taking the trouble to disable user profiles, when staff leave and transferring their cases to others. This activity, was the background to this little exchange which took place through our issue log.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment