I have just completed an interesting exchange of correspondence with Jackie - one of our users in Enfield - who is a manager with job share staff. She did not understand how JobShare worked in Caseworks, so I doubt if she is alone.
We introduced the ability to define a job share partner in the Usr Profile, last year, but didn't publicise it much. When you select a Job Share Partner, the system will create a new account for the job share couple, but each user will retain and use their separate accounts. However, all their cases and alerts are automatically transferred to the new job share account. When they log in, and view My Stats or My Caseload, they are both redirected to the joint account. This arrangement allows each user to be separately accountable, whilst they work on the same caseload. My user, Jackie, sees her staff as a single job-share entity on her Team Stats, as she should.
Her response to my various emails:-
"They SHARE as in case load. When you know how the system works it is easy!
I understand now
thank you
jackie"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment