Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Word from the East

I am sure many readers of this Blog, will remember Zareena, our trainer and implementer. Several people have asked me where she is.

Well she is still working for us, part time, but from her new home in Saudi Arabia - the wonders of Broadband and Voice Over IP phones! Her most recent achievement was liaising with Hackney Council, a process which has led to discussions of a new consultancy and training contract.

However, she has not been heard of since before Christmas, having taken time off to have a baby. I am sure everyone will be happy to hear that mother and baby boy are well. This is an email I received from her yesterday.

Re: The Caseworker
This emails a month late, but
I wanted to let you know its
great!

Who won the
ipod?

Zareena


Who indeed? - wait until the closing date on 25th January, to find out!

No comments: