Friday, 18 January 2008

A life saver?

The problem with our new User Review page on Caseworks, is it can put staff under a lot of pressure to be seen to be using the system. So imagine the problem at 16:20 on a Friday evening if you haven't logged in for a while and as a result, you cannot even remember your password, and your manager has a way of checking up on you.

I think this is what prompted an email from a user titled S.O.S - Please re-set my password. I was working on something else, but could not miss the implied urgency in this one! A small job to reset the password and email it to the user. The response made me smile, and a nice way to end a stressful week:-


Peter,
That's quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for saving my life.




If anyone out there hasn't seen the User Review page, for managers, and is wondering what I am talking about, this is it.

No comments: